Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Do you like knowing that you’re doing something important in the world? Then we should talk!
You will be responsible for developing new business though outbound phone calls, email, and social media.
We’ll help you to develop a deep understanding of the nonprofit industry, our products, and how the most successful sales and marketing professionals make it look so easy.
- Work as part of the sales and marketing team to develop both new and existing markets.
- Build relationships with customers via phone, email, and social media communications.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient customer and stable sales.
- Gain thorough knowledge of the company’s product lines, industry terminology and company operations.
- Build rapport and credibility with new customers.
- Manage leads, information, and activities in our CRM system.
- At least 1-year customer service experience preferred.
- Positive attitude and love for problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated and goal-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Disciplined and highly organized individual.
- Proficiency with emailing, internet research, and the use of social media.
- A valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- No sales or marketing experience necessary.
- Very friendly work environment and a great opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
- Product and industry knowledge training provided.
- Professional development training provided weekly.
- Excellent health benefit package.
- Excellent base salary, bonus, and public holidays.